Email Artillery WordPress plugin is a MASS EMAIL plugin which Sync users with other wordpress sites and send emails to all of them when new post is published.
Impotant: We would appreciate if you report bugs in support forum, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com (recommended) instead of rating the plugin as bad. We will try to make it the best one on wordpress.
What do we have here for you ? Lets take a look;
- Connects to Unlimited wordpress Sites
- Sync users of all websties in one place.
- Automatically sends email to all synced users when new post is published.
- Unsubscribe Feature for Users who wants an opt-out
- Invalid Email Feature to mark emails invalid if email kept bouncing.
- Cancel Auto Sending Post if you don’t want to send it out.
- Plugin sends email after every hour, automatically.
- Select how many emails you want to be sent in one hour as per your hosting limits.
- Get notifications about activities like Hourly Task Completion, Task Failure and Email Sent out to all users.
- Sync Users with just One Click.
- See how many users are synced from which wordpress site. and much more..
We have build this plugin for those who want to send a MASS EMAIL notification to users across their multiple wordpress blogs, about their new postings. We have made it a lot easier for you to send out thousands of notifications with doing nothing.
We have tested this plugin for importing 50k Users and it worked like a charm ! Happy Posting 🙂
- Upload and extract email-artillery.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory OR Upload email-artillery.zip to the Plugins > Add New > Upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add site’ and ‘Sync Users’, You are good to go.
- We’ll handle the rest.
- How many emails can i send hourly ?
Ans: We don’t have any limitations, but your hosting provider probably have.
- How many users can i import maximum ?
Ans: We don’t have any limitation. We have tested it to import 50k users. It worked like a charm.
- Where do i get the details to Add Site ?
Ans: Go to wordpress-root/wp-config.php file.
- Your question is not listed ?
Ans: Contact Us
Version 1.0 (Initial Release)
- Sites Management
- Send Mass Emails Hourly
- Sync Users
- Email Management
- Posts Management
- Set Hourly Email Limit
- much more.
Download : Email Artillery : WordPress Pligin (version 1.0)